- The trail will be a 10K loop using the trails blazed within Settler's Cabin Park.
- Runners completing distances longer than the 10K will run the same loop multiple times,
- 30k = 3 loops
- 50k = 5 loops
- 50 Mile = 8 loops
- The direction of travel may change during the course of the race.
- Runners must run direction specified by race director.
- Terrain will primarily be single track trail with minimal road crossings.
- There will be hills, mud, vegetation, and/or other obstacles.
- Trail will be well marked, but it is up to each racer to navigate his/her own way.
- The exact trail route is not disclosed until race day but the GPS map below shows the route used in 2015.