Packet Pick up: Packet pickup will be all day Thursday and Friday at Pro Bike & Run located at 3100 Robinson lane Pittsburgh 15205. Stop by and get your socks and shirt if you ordered one. There will be a limited number of race shirts available for sale at registration for $15, once they sell out they are gone. You can also pickup your stuff on race morning. Registration will open at 5:15am and remain open until the 30K starts at 2:00pm. Please arrive at least 45 minutes early to ensure you can park and get your good before the race starts. All races will start promptly with every intention to be on time. Race start times are listed below.
- 50 Mile - Start Time: 6:00 AM
- 50K - Start Time: 10:00 AM
- 30K - Start Time: 2:00 PM
- 10K - Start Time: 8:00 AM
Start/Finish Area: We have a new start/finish area at the Cayuga shelter. 40°26'04.3"N 80°09'36.4"W Here is link in google maps https://goo.gl/maps/fbDB3xkb1so Its down the road and across the street from Algonquin and right by a children's playground. So bring the family and the kids will have a place to play while mom or dad are out running.
Parking: Parking is going to be tight, please consider carpooling if possible. The map below shows where runners are to park. 50Mile, 50K, and 30K runners will be parking in Cayuga, Gilbert Love, Algonquin and/or Moccasin grooves with overflow parking in the Wave Pool parking lot. All 10K runners are to park in the wave pool parking lot. There will be people helping with parking, please listen to them and try to park as close together as possible. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Here is a map showing the start/finish area as well as where you can park.
- Awards will be given to the top Male and Female racer in each category.
- All runners will receive hand crafted finisher award for completing the race they registered to run. No switching of race distance during race, please don't ask to do it.
- All events end at 8:00 PM, all participants must leave park by sunset.
- No littering.
- No whining.
- All rules are subject to enforcement and subjective decision of Race Director.
- All races will start and finish at the Cayuga Groove at Settlers Cabin park.
- The trail will be a 10K loop, runners must run direction specified by race director.
- The direction of travel may change during the course of the race.
- Terrain will primarily be single track trail with minimal road crossings.
- There will be hills, mud, vegetation, and/or other obstacles.
- Trail will be well marked, but it is up to each racer to navigate his/her own way.
Aid: There will be one Full Service Aid Station at the Start/ Finish Location with water, gatorade, chips, pretzels, PB&J, etc. etc. There will also be another full service aid station setup approximately half way through the course. There are porta-poties and pit bathrooms at the main aid station. Also, there is room for 30k and 50k runners to setup their own mini-aid station at the main aid station. 50 mile runners will be crossing by their cars after every lap so they can easily access of food or gear from their cars.
Post Race: The race start times are staggered so everyone finishes at nearly the same time for a post-race cook out. The cookout is open to runners and their crews, Hamburgers, Hot dogs, veggie/vegar burgers, Beer and other picnic fare will abound. 10K runners are welcome to return to cheer on other runners and partake in the cookout. The grill will start running around 3 or 4 pm and go until the end of the event. We try to save food for everyone, including the last runner. But the faster you finish the more choices you will have.