- 5 Miler - $20 by 6/8; $25 by 6/21; $30 on Race Day;
- 4 Hour - $25 by 6/8; $30 by 6/21; $35 on Race Day;
- 8 Hour - $30 by 6/8; $35 by 6/21; $40 on Race Day;
- 12 Hour - $35 by 6/8; $40 by 6/21; $45 on Race Day;
- Technical Shirts made by Sweat Vac are available for an additional $12 if registered by 6/8; After the shirts will be $15 and in limited availability. Register by 6/8 if you want to guarantee the shirt.
- If you are a race director, you can run for free. Email me for details.
- If you want to volunteer, you can run next years event for free. Email me for details.
- Volunteers are greatly needed and appreciated. All volunteers received a Technical Running Shirt, free food and beer after the race, the gratitude of the race participants and free entry into the following years event. Email me for details.
- Location: All races start and end at the Algonquin Groove in Setler's Cabin Park. Click here for a google map
- Awards: There were custom awards for all 4 and 8 hour finishers in 2012. Pictures of the awards are shown in the photos below. We are working on the awards for this years finishers, and although the format may change slightly. The awards will continue to be hand made of metal. There will also be special awards for first place male and female in each category. Finally, their will be some special awards thrown in to incentivise people to go the extra distance, think, 100k in 12 hours, 40 miles in 8 hours, marathon in 4 hours, longest time on course, most epic effort, etc...
- Aid: There will be one Full Service Aid Station at the Start/ Finish Location with water, gatorade, chips, pretzels, PB&J, etc. etc. There will also be another water/gatorade only aid station setup half way through the course. Additionally, there will be a post-race cook out for runners to replenish their reserves at after running. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Beer and other picnic fare will abound.