- Online through Elite Runners Race Management Services
- 10K - $20 by 6/1/2014, $30 by 6/28/14, $35 Race day
- 30K - $30 by 6/1/2014, $40 by 6/28/14, $45 Race day
- 50K - $40 by 6/1/2014, $50 by 6/28/14, $55 Race day
- 50M - $50 by 6/1/2014, $60 by 6/28/14, $65 Race day
- Technical visors or hats are included in registration for all entrants; Technical shirts are also available for $10 if registered before 6/1; After 6/1 shirts will be $15 and in limited availability. Register by 6/1 if you want to guarantee the shirt.
- If you are a race director, you can run for free. Email me for details.
- If you want to volunteer, you can run next years event for free. Email me for details.
- If you volunteered last year and want to register for an event. Email me for details.
- Volunteers are greatly needed and appreciated. All volunteers received a Technical Running Shirt, free food and beer after the race, the gratitude of the race participants and free entry into the following years event. Email me for details.
- Location: All races start and end at the Algonquin Groove in Settler's Cabin Park. Click here for a google map
- Aid: There will be one Full Service Aid Station at the Start/ Finish Location with water, gatorade, chips, pretzels, PB&J, etc. etc. There will also be another water/gatorade only aid station setup half way through the course. Additionally, there will be a post-race cook out for runners to replenish their reserves at after running. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Beer and other picnic fare will abound.
- Awards: There will be custom awards to all finishers as well as special awards to top male and female in each race. This years awards are still being designed, but expect something similar to last years design which are shown below.