- 10K - $20 by 5/9/2015, $30 by 6/20/15, $40 by 6/26/15; $45 on Race day - 50 Entrants Maximum
- 30K - $30 by 5/9/2015, $40 by 6/20/15, $50 by 6/26/15; $55 on Race day - 50 Entrants Maximum
- 50K - $40 by 5/9/2015, $50 by 6/20/15, $60 by 6/26/15; $65 on Race day - 50 Entrants Maximum
- 50M - $50 by 5/9/2015, $60 by 6/20/15, $70 by 6/26/15; $75 on Race day - 50 Entrants Maximum
- Visors or other wearable item and custom finishers awards are included in registration. Technical shirts are also available for $12 if registered before 5/9; After 5/9 shirts will be $15.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that each participant receive their visor and finisher award on race day, however, if inadequate quantities exist, then participants will receive these items after the race.
- Register early if you want to ensure that you get the finishers award and visor on race day.
- If you are a race director, you can run for free. Email me for details.
- If you want to volunteer, you can run next years event for free. Volunteer@hellhathnohurry.org
- If you volunteered last year and want to register for an event. Email me for details.
- Volunteers are greatly needed and appreciated. All volunteers received a Technical Running Shirt, free food and beer after the race, the gratitude of the race participants and free entry into the following years event. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: All races start and end at the Algonquin Groove in Settler's Cabin Park. Click here for a google map
- Aid: There will be one Full Service Aid Station at the Start/ Finish Location with water, gatorade, chips, pretzels, PB&J, etc. etc. There will also be another water/gatorade only aid station setup half way through the course. Additionally, there will be a post-race cook out for runners to replenish their reserves at after running. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Beer and other picnic fare will abound.
- Awards: There will be custom crafted finisher awards to all finishers as well as special awards to top male and female in each race. Below are some production photographs showing last years awards. Register early to ensure you'll receive one of these awards on race day.
|Awards from the 2014 Race. Expecting to have the same awards this year. Finishers then received a custom plate with name and finishing time to adhere to center plate for display. || 50 Mile Finishers award with example finishers plate that is mailed out to finishers after the race with finishing time and race date. |