12 Hour - Start Time: 6:00 AM on Saturday, June 22, 2013
8 Hour - Start Time: 10:00 AM on Saturday, June 22, 2013
4 Hour - Start Time: 2:00 PM on Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Participants must start at the above stated start times for awards consideration for the different time categories.
- Runners can start later than the above stated start times without penalty.
- Awards will be given to the male and female with most miles completed within their respective time periods.
- All events end at 6:00 PM.
- Runners can complete any lap started within the events time frame, however, runners cannot cannot start another loop if there previous laps times exceeds the amount of time left in the race.
- I.E. Runner completes previous loop in 50 minutes and there are only 45 minutes left in the event, then runner cannot start next loop.
- Runners wishing to start earlier than the above stated start times must register for the event being run when they wish to start.
- I.E. 4 Hour runner wishes to start at 12:00 will be scored in the 8 Hour event even if they only run 4 hours.
- All rules are subject to enforcement and subjective decision of Race Director.
- All races will start and finish at the Alonquin Groove at Settler's Cabin park.
- The trail will be a roughly 5-6 mile loop.
- Terrain will primarily be single track trail with a small portion of road.
- There will be hills, mud, vegetation, and/or other obstacles.
- Trail will be well marked, but it is up to each racer to navigate his/her own way.
- Their will be one primary aid station at the Start/Finish line and one Fluid Only aid station at the approximate halfway point of the loop.
- Below is a GPS Map with elevation of the tentative course for 2013.